Thursday, September 8, 2011

Counting Down to the Haunt-iday Season

We are nearing October now and you know what that all means, Halloween time. If you are anywhere near how crazy I am for this time of the year, you should probably go grab yourself a countdown to keep you sane. If you have an iPod/iPad/iPhone, you can head on down to the good ol' app store and search for a countdown app. I got the cool, little, free one with the birthday cake as the logo and it works great. I even get to add a picture to the countdown and what better than to have my countdown in front of the face of Lady Luck, the main icon for Halloween Horror Nights 2011 at Universal Orlando. Here's a picture of my current countdown and as you can see from the picture, I am a mere 15 days from my Halloween Horror Nights visit on September 24th.



Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights starts on September 23rd and runs all the way to October 31, which is all the time in the world for you to visit and get the poop scared out of you. Finally, I'll leave here by saying if you aren't fully satisfied with your countdown and you're a Halloween Horror Nights freak like me, there are a couple other Horror Night's apps on the app store. Just search the app store for "Halloween Horror Nights" and you'll see them. The apps are filled with cool little pictures and information from previous years to feed your HHN fetish. Until then, happy haunting everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment